The touch screens make it easy for your customers to select the products they are looking for.
The touch screens should be placed at the entrance of your store, by the product shelves and/or at the checkouts. Shoppers can easily access required products at the touch screen. The product can either be configured by category or by showing all available products on the main page. The screens can be placed on the shop floor or hanged by the checkouts, allowing you to be flexible and adjust screens depending on your needs and store layout. Once the customer has selected a product, a product ticket is printed. The screens can also display special promotions.
- Simple user interface makes it easy for customers of all age groups to choose the items.
- Multiple items can be added to the same ticket.
- In addition to basic information, rich data about the product can be provided for the customers – including large high-quality photos, product videos, instructions and text information.
- Retailer-branded screens support seamless store look and feel.
- All product databases, including price information, is automatically synchronised with store systems.
- Promotions and product advertisements can be displayed on the screen.
- The touch screen features a 15.6 or 21,5” Industrial PC, printer and power filters.